boNjouR, aHn nyEoNg hA sE yO, ciAo, hoLa, xiN cHào, heLlo..

♥♥i h8 d way u talk 2 me, &d way u cut ur hair.i h8 d way u drive my car, i h8 it wen u stare. i h8 ur big dumb combat boots &d way u read my mind. i h8 u so much it makes me sick,it even makes me rhyme. i h8 d way ur always ryt, i h8 it when u lie. i h8 it when u make me laugh,even worse when u make me cry. i h8 it when ur not around, &d fact that u didnt call. but mostly i h8 d way I dont h8 u, not even close not even a little bit not even at all.♥♥

tHe aNonymOuS..

lovE my fRiEndS..

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason..



If you don’t go after you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”


I am Virliza Damaso Santos, some call me Liza and Veryang. I was born on the 3rd day of January 1990. I am 18 years old. I am the only daughter of Virgilio Mebalo Santos and Flordeliza Bergonio Damaso. My Tatay is a government employee and also a tricycle driver. Anyways, my Nanay is my “best friend” and my Tatay is my “hero”.

I graduated elementary in Doña Pilar C. Gonzaga Elementary School and my secondary in Andres Bonifacio Integrated School both here in Mandaluyong. I am now a junior student of Rizal Technological University taking up Bachelor of Science in Office Administration major in Office Management.

I lived with my Tatay since I was in grade 4 because he and my mother are already separated. And I don’t experienced living with both of them, which is really hard for my part. Growing up with only a father is really difficult, but I am thankful that the Lord God has given me a wonderful, loving, adoring, caring, considerate, hardworking, amazing, incredible, great, ideal and perfect Tatay.

My father has a first wife which is Tita Neneng, she’s nice but were not that close, they have two children, my Kuya Emil and Ate Mai who are both in Saudi Arabia and successful with their chosen careers as an engineer and physical therapist, respectively. Before I forget, Tatay and Tita Neneng are also separated.

My mother also has her new family now. She is now happily living with Tito Ding [who accidentally has a first family but also separated]. They have blessed with two wonderful children, Rick-Rick and Bitoy.

Honestly speaking, I have a complicated life!

I love watching movies, any movie with sense. But there’s a few that I will watch even a hundred times like 50 First Dates starred Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, two of the Hollywood actors that I would say magnificent stars; The Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff; Pay it Forward starring Kevin Spacey; A Walk To Remember of Mandy Moore; Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by America Ferrera to name only a few.

I also enjoy watching TV series like Ugly Betty of America Ferrera; The O.C of Mischa Barton and Adam Brody; One Tree Hill of Chad Micheal Murray; The Sex and the City of Sarah Jessica Parker; and Gossip Girl of Blake Lively.

I am also fond of watching reality shows like The Biggest Looser which deals to those people who are eagerly dying to lose weight, America’s Next Top Model of Tyra Banks and Beauty and the Geek.

I also like reading pocket books especially those interesting one like the books written by Bob Ong. Actually, I already read all his six series of books and those are ABNKKBSNPLako, Bakit Baliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pinoy?, Paboritong Libro ni Hudas, Stainless Longganisa, Alamat ng Gubat, and Macarthur. I also love reading inspirational books like those written by Bo Sanchez.

I also enjoy living with a lot of pets. I have 2-year old African Lovebirds, 5 pieces, 2 died; and flowerhorn breed fish, and her name is Sophie, maybe she’s is 2-year and 6-month old now.

I have a chubby but not an over-weight type of body figure. I don’t really understand those people who are dying to become thin. Are they’re taste buds not functioning? Honestly, I really love to eat, any type of dishes as long as it look and taste good. I don’t belong to those beautiful faces in our campus but I don’t hink that I am an ugly duckling. I might just say that my transformation is not yet finish being a beautiful swan. I have an athletic type of body, but only my body because I’m not really into sports. I am contented lying on my bed, reading books, surfing the net or just waste my whole 24 hours watching DVD’s.

Honestly, I am a nostalgic person. A lot of my friends say that I’m a cry baby. I don’t know Telenovela’s are things that I can’t easily get rid off. With all the things happened in my dramatic life, all I can do to ease the pain is to cry. But I think, I have to move on, for my family and also for my own good. I don’t want to be a prisoner of the past. But those are things that inspire me to struggle in life.

I, sometimes put myself into somebody’s shoes, because I don’t like seeing anyone being disrespected. And whenever I see an old woman begging for food in the street, I always remember my Inang, she’s the most special person in my life. She has done so many things just to raise me to be a good one. I have a lot of things that I don’t a courage to do, which is I really regret up to now. Like saying I Love You to my Tatay and Nanay and chatting with my Ate and Kuya. I’m sorry, I think I’m shy or I’m not yet ready, rather. I am afraid seeing myself being left alone, I feel miserable and that I feel that all of the special people in my life don’t love me anymore.

I am very sociable person because of my talkative and gay-like attitudes. I think I am easy to get along with. I, sometimes meet a lot of different people who also became my friends. I am a cheerful person, there are only few days or minutes you will see me sad because sometimes my sadness also affects the mood of my companions. I always want to entertain my group of friends when I’m with them. I don’t want to share dull moments with them. I want them to remember a person who’s always happy and looks positive in life. Sometimes I am being snobbish and hot-tempered when somebody teases me. I don’t like those people that they think that they are the most intelligent in the whole-wide world [overconfident] and selfish people.

I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends, and I am proud being their friends. They put smile in our lips with their silly jokes. And sometimes they tell me inspiring stories that gives courage to me to face the all the trials in my life.

I was born a Roman Catholic. I believe in God. I have a strong faith in Him. He’s our savior. When I am down and hopeless I always remember the poem “Footprints in the Sand”, it is really inspiring. I am confident that He’s always here at my side to guide and support me all the way. My faith in Him encourages me to struggle in life and always keep smiling.

I always look positive in life that there is always a rainbow after the rain. As much as possible I always take my time seriously that there are a lot of things to do. There are a lot of person that I need to prioritize first like my Nanay, Tatay and Inang. I want them to give all the luxury in life because those are the things that I think nice to repay them.

I truly believe that in any problems that we encounter has a solution. With the help of our parents and the guidance of our Dear Lord God, nothing is impossible.

"Let us Love, not in Words and Speech, but in Truth and Action."