boNjouR, aHn nyEoNg hA sE yO, ciAo, hoLa, xiN cHào, heLlo..

♥♥i h8 d way u talk 2 me, &d way u cut ur hair.i h8 d way u drive my car, i h8 it wen u stare. i h8 ur big dumb combat boots &d way u read my mind. i h8 u so much it makes me sick,it even makes me rhyme. i h8 d way ur always ryt, i h8 it when u lie. i h8 it when u make me laugh,even worse when u make me cry. i h8 it when ur not around, &d fact that u didnt call. but mostly i h8 d way I dont h8 u, not even close not even a little bit not even at all.♥♥

tHe aNonymOuS..

lovE my fRiEndS..

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friends Forever ..



A friend is a pulling hand when you’re down,
A smile when you are sad;
A song when you are glad,
And that’s the one that I have.

A friend knows every thought in your mind,
And hears every beat of your heart;
Like a precious gem that is hard to find,
His kindness shines all the time.

A friend is a nice thing you can have,
To share you thoughts and even love;
That’s why he’s always at your side,
‘Til forever, as time passes by.

Many problems may come your way,
But a friend is there with you to stay
He just listens as you relay,
All the hardships that you might say,
That is why you have to love your friend,
For he will be with you ‘till the end.