boNjouR, aHn nyEoNg hA sE yO, ciAo, hoLa, xiN cHào, heLlo..

♥♥i h8 d way u talk 2 me, &d way u cut ur hair.i h8 d way u drive my car, i h8 it wen u stare. i h8 ur big dumb combat boots &d way u read my mind. i h8 u so much it makes me sick,it even makes me rhyme. i h8 d way ur always ryt, i h8 it when u lie. i h8 it when u make me laugh,even worse when u make me cry. i h8 it when ur not around, &d fact that u didnt call. but mostly i h8 d way I dont h8 u, not even close not even a little bit not even at all.♥♥

tHe aNonymOuS..

lovE my fRiEndS..

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Touched by an Angel..



I used to be nobody
Having no one, not even a penny
Living my life out of the wild
I am but a lost child.

But when you came
You changed everything
You taught me what is right
And showed me the light.

My life found its direction
Am no longer afraid to face my woes
I’ve realized my destiny
And that is make you stay
WITH ME.

You refreshed my soul
Chased darkness out of view
Now, I’ve learned to love
An angel just like
YOU.